Begin a meaningful career right here
CDL DevOps Manager- Senior Developer
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Manager who loves to deliver new IT capabilities to life and is not afraid of challenging environment. We understand that this job requires constant learning, that is why we care more about your attitude towards problem and your desire to grow than your skills exactly matching our requirements. If you have the necessary background and the right mindset we can make it work.
Your main goal in this position will be to help us bring new IT capabilities (new applications, new components of existing applications, new releases) to life. This covers all of the stages of application development lifecycle (discovery, requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, ongoing maintenance, etc.). The role combines responsibilities of Project and Product Managers.
This is your chance to work on really interesting, global projects with some highly skilled and friendly people.
- Leading / managing software development projects
- Leading / managing teams who build new IT capabilities E2E
- Developing global teams of engineers, growing their knowledge and skillset, helping them to mature the processes used
- Understanding business processes / needs and technical design of the solution so you can better serve the needs of our business partners / internal clients
- Setting up and executing ITIL processes (incident management, problem management, change management, business continuity management, continual service improvement)
- Optimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by ensuring proper processes and standards are in place and are being executed in optimal fashion
- You have professional experience with leading IT projects (e.g. played role of Project Manager, Product Manager, DevOps Manger, SCRUM Master, or similar)
- You feel comfortable working on portfolio (3-5) of projects, with overlapping tasks, timelines, etc.
- You are familiar with ITIL, DevOps and CI/CD concepts and best practices
- You are experienced with Agile software development and modern application design patterns
- You worked with other functions and technicians to solve development, deployment, operational problems
- You researched for tools for improving processes and workflows with regards to automation / monitoring of development / testing / deployment / root causing
- You have a problem-solving attitude (we don’t like excuses; we like solutions)
- You take initiative (we hire smart people for a reason - we’re looking at you to help us improve)
- You’re a team player. Big projects are not developed by individuals – you need to work with others well
- You are great communicator. Our teams are distributed all over the world, which requires us to be really good at getting the message across (most of the communication is in English)
- You have a working experience with MS Azure - ARM templates, Azure DevOps, PowerShell
- You worked on enterprise scale system
- You worked with at least one infrastructure automation / configuration tool – Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Puppet or similar.
- You have basic knowledge of any modern programming languages
- You possess process oriented or technical certifications
- You know and have hands-on experience Atlassian toolset (JIRA in specific)
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications)
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home up to 2 days per week)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of
the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including
Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®,
Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®,
Vizir®, Vicks® .The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70
countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: