BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
CE SMO: Technical Information Security Trainee
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join us!
The Technical Information Security Trainee will partner with the Associate Technical Information Security Leader (A-TISL) to develop technical expertise and be accountable for the implementation of capabilities to reduce the security risk to business assets. The Technical Information Security Trainee work under the direction of the Business Information Security Leader (BISL) to execute the strategy provided in GBS InfoSec Active Defense Plan and the Enterprise Security Lead Team (ESLT).
- Drive simplification and automation in existing processes.
- Engage with application owners to ensure their solutions comply with information security policies.
- Assess the security capabilities of third parties.
- Drive the risk mitigation efforts appropriate for the organization.
- Drive the adoption of corporate InfoSec solutions within the organization.
- Deliver an information security training and awareness program to meet the needs of the organization.
- IT technical skills
- Basic Information Security experience
- Ability to work across multiple organizations and IT disciplines
- Ability to work effectively with autonomy
- Willingness to learn new technical skills
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one;
- Work in international teams with global or regional responsibilities;
- Mentoring programs, trainings and relevant certifications;
- Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case;
- Opportunity to participate in P&G voluntary charity programs;
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
- Competitive salary and benefits program (lunch subsidy, private health care, P&G stock).
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: