Begin a meaningful career right here
Cloud Engineer Senior Manager - Consumer Data Garage
Cloud Engineer Senior Manager -Consumer Data Garage
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
As the Cloud Engineer Senior Manager - Consumer Data Garage, you will build and craft our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications. You will have the opportunity to own the build of solutions to ingest, store and distribute our big data to our analysts and work with them to develop and deliver business results.
- Taking ownership of new insights from concept to launch, and iterate quickly
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain our cloud solutions (i.e. web, mobile, API services, microservices, data platform components, analytic toolsets, external or 3rd party services)
- Design, develop and launch new systems that can consume, understand, and move data throughout a cloud infrastructure
- Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders and multi-functional, global teams
- Staying externally connected to leading-edge technologies and innovation opportunities
- Implements security and access management controls, ensures platform compliance with P&G policies and existing privacy regulations
- Communicates system constraints to product teams, partners with stakeholders to assess innovation opportunities and new business cases
We are looking for:
- Solid experience in designing solutions on cloud technologies
- Demonstrable experience in the Big Data ecosystem
- Proficient managing dependencies of multiple projects
- Experience with developing and integrating Web Services and APIs, and standard methodologies
- Experience with cloud hosting technology stacks and global service delivery models, including Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platforms
- Experience working with data structures, algorithms, distributed storage, database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and data warehouse technologies
- Experience working with Agile development methodology, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Nice to have: Programmatic / MarTech / AdTech experience
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: