Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Data Platform Architect
Come be a member of the team that is shaping the future of P&G’s omnichannel marketing technology platforms by step-changing our consumer data ecosystem, enabling deeper and direct connections with consumers, building digital-native applications, leveraging disruptive technologies, driving agile work processes, and bringing thought/do leadership to work every day.
Consumers are at the center of everything we do at P&G – and the IT eBusiness team plays a critical role in architecting, designing, building and managing the marketing technology stack for our 80 brands and 4.6 billion consumers around the world. Our scope stretches across front-end touchpoints and back-end applications, consumer engagement and relationship management systems, programmatic advertising and consumer data management, algorithm science and data analytics, connected devices and other digital technology that interacts with our consumers.
Our eBusiness team is embarking upon the next generation of cloud-enabled technologies to create deeper, more valuable relationships with our consumers so that they chose to buy P&G products more often – both online and offline.
We are searching for a candidate that can build and shape our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications, internal and external API services, data management platforms and data science. We are looking for candidate who will be experimenting with new cloud technology and be a pioneer of digital consumer enablement.
The Consumer Data Platform Architect position within P&G Digital Marketing IT team is responsible for defining and realizing Architecture for P&G Digital Solutions (1000+ websites & applications, 2bn outbound communications/yr, 250m CRM contacts). The role involves definition, design, implementation, adoption of the Consumer Data Platform Architecture and ensuring that all technologies work effectively together and deliver a complete end-to-end ecosystem across all domains. The position requires a strong background in SOA and Cloud technologies (Google Cloud preferred).
- Define and own Solution Architecture (applications & data technologies) leveraging Cloud environment & service-oriented architecture principles;
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture;
- Ensure clarity of requirements and address these requirements during Architecture definition. Make sure these are realized during engineering and deployment;
- Define reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards & tools to be used - Enrich the usage of CI/CD framework for code reusability and quality control;
- Mentor and guide Technical Leads & Software Engineer (both internal and external);
- Drive data application designs to make sure its aligned with P&G enterprise architecture;
- Consult internal application owners & customers on technology choices & feasibility evaluation;
- Help PM in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plans, effort estimation and planning.
- Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Consumer Data Platform Architecture for large & complex systems;
- Demonstrated experience with cloud architecture;
- Significant experience in defining and realizing Service Oriented Architectures, consumer data platform experience;
- Experience in designing applications using native Cloud services (Google Cloud preferred);
- Experience with cloud-based services like caching, databases, search, etc.;
- Experience in using PaaS and Container platforms (Google Cloud PaaS preferred);
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Experience with Agile delivery;
- Proficiency in creating technical documentation (architecture blueprints, design specifications);
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS and NoSQL databases;
- Deep expertise in at least one application server;
- Up-to-date with technology trends and possess ability to correlate them with business needs;
- At least a Bachelor's degree and fluency in English (spoken & written).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy);
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Mentoring programs & trainings.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: