BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Data Engineer - Data & Analytics
Data Engineer - Data & Analytics
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data & Analytics team in Warsaw to lead the fast-paced area of E-commerce for Europe. In this managerial role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. You will be part of an IT and commercial team based all across Europe and our headquarter in Switzerland. You will own the architecture end-to-end and actively code and adapt it to ensure it functions well and is future proof for this rapidly expanding and exciting area.
- Work with cutting-edge data from Europe’s largest, fastest growing E-commerce retailers.
- Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure and PowerBI – architect and design technical solutions to capture, process, store data and provide insights.
- Strategize and implement a data innovation pipeline for Data Science algorithms.
- Develop within existing designs of various solutions in Microsoft Azure environment to help the business get valuable insights.
- Suggest and implement architecture improvements.
- Work on automation and optimization of internal processes and connections to retailer APIs and websites.
- Influence the future of these technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them.
- Own analytics platforms and dashboards with large userbase of decision makers across Europe.
- Spot and identify first mover advantage for P&G on new/emerging data assets.
- Work with multifunctional and international teams within and outside of P&G.
- Work with commercial managers, data analysts, data scientists across Europe.
- Manage agile projects using cloud and hybrid solutions.
We are looking for:
- Python and SQL programming skills.
- Cloud Understanding.
- Previous experience or understanding of Data Models.
- Previous experience or understanding of Project Management and Product Management.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence senior leadership.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- PySpark and Hive programming skills.
- Experience in implementing projects & solutions using Microsoft Azure stack.
- Hands on experience writing clean, effective code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: