Begin a meaningful career right here
Location: Warsaw – Prosta office
Are you looking for challenging job in Advanced Analytics/Big Data/cloud solutions?
We are looking for technical masters to join the Data and Analytics team.
Data Engineering is an acceleration factor behind the productivity and effectiveness of Data Science and Business Intelligence. Technical masteryand interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to design and build highly scalable analytical solutions including ML/AI pipelines and big data warehouses, optimize ELT processes including machine learning models, design data models and code the logic into workflows, that will drive the analytics into insights. We’re looking for candidate to Mid and Senior positions.
With us you will:
- Create (design/code) advanced ELT and analytic applications operating on high volume of data
- Work on various cloud (Azure, Google) and big data platforms (Databricks)
- Leverage most advanced data processing frameworks like Apache Spark
- Build interfaces to all sort of data sources like SAP HANA, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Azure Blob, ADLS, S3 and many more
- Build orchestrated workflows with Apache Airflow
- Create ML/AI solutions to support Data Engineering and operations team in self-healing systems, outage prevention or data quality
- Optimize machine learning pipelines by understanding business logic behind prototyped models and coding them to handle high volumes of data in distributed computing
- Design/build database/data warehouse solutions to support BI processes.
- Design/build easy-to-use user interfaces (PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau or custom web interfaces), which will enable the business to use complex, backend solutions at the ease of smartphone UX.
- Build CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Develop code using Scala or Python
Apply if you have:
- Passion for application design, development and/or creation of advanced analytical models
- Programming skills in Scala
- Graduated with a BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research/Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Good understanding of databases (SQL) and data models
- Understanding of Apache Spark
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The following skills are desired but not obligatory:
- Experience in creating Apache Airflow DAGs
- Shell Scripting (Linux/Unix/Windows power shell)
- AWS, Azure, Google clouds
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI
- BI Development in Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and fast learn new technologies
- Fluency in English. Polish is desired but not essential
What can we offer you?
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we providecreative workspaces where new ideas are valued. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field.
And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (ability to work part time from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability statusIT 00003127
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: