Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Software Engineer - Consumer Data Garage
Data Software Engineer -Consumer Data Garage
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
As the Data Software Engineer - Consumer Data Garage, you will build and shape our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications, internal and external API services, data management platforms and data science.
- Taking ownership of new ideas from concept to launch, and iterate quickly
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain front-end and back-end applications (i.e. web, mobile, API services, microservices, data platform components, external or 3rd party services)
- Design, develop and launch new systems that can consume, understand, and move data throughout a cloud infrastructure
- Craft and develop continuous integration solutions (CI/CD)
- Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders and multi-functional, global teams
- Staying externally connected to leading-edge technologies and innovation opportunities
- Ensures work is delivered with quality, timely, on-cost and according to business priorities and service level agreements with partners.
- Implements security and access management controls, ensures platform compliance with P&G policies and existing privacy regulations
- Communicates system constraints to product teams, partners with stakeholders to assess innovation opportunities and new business cases
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in software engineering
- Expertise in one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, JAVA, Go, C/C++) and the eagerness to learn more
- Proficient with performance tuning and debugging enterprise applications
- Experience with developing and integrating Web Services and APIs, and best practices
- Experience with cloud hosting technology stacks and global service delivery models, including Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platforms
- Experience working with data structures, algorithms, distributed storage, database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and data warehouse technologies
- Experience with SOLID principles and Shell scripting
- Experience working with Agile development methodology, DevOps, and CI/CD
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: