BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Poland - Warsaw
We are looking for high-reaching IT professional to join P&G Customer Solutions team where you will grow as DevOps Engineer being part of global IT Engineering team.
Within this role you will be responsible for DevOps, Site Reliability and integrations Engineering for a major multi-technology cloud solution responsible for supporting critical business process within P&G.
Working together with the central team you will implement and support the CI/CD pipelines ensuring ongoing development and reliability for multiple cloud technologies including Salesforce and Azure Services.
You will have opportunity to implement Intelligent Operations practices with aim to proactively detect application issues and increase stability with use of modern monitoring tools.
The role will allow you to be accountable for software engineering of application integration interfaces in Azure.
In this role we will give you chance to learn Salesforce platform which is industry leading cloud platform for CRM solutions that supports both declarative and programming development with advanced integration capabilities.
- Experience in developing and running DevOps tools in Azure;
- Practical knowledge of development tools - code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking (GitHub, Jenkins, Jira);
- Good analytical and algorithmic and programming skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willingness to learn Architecture style/design for enterprise applications;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- At least Bachelor's Degree.
What would be advantageous (nice to have, but non-mandatory):
- Knowledge of workflow management solutions (orchestrators)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform. Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce App Builder or Salesforce Platform Developer certification is a plus;
- DevOps and Agile certifications;
- Experience in building API based integrations;
- Monitoring software (ELK);
- DevOps / Agile programming mentality;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools – APM, BAM, Integration and API;
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangement including 100% work from home set-up.
- Work in an international team with global responsibilities (with large part of engineering team located in Warsaw)
- Industry Certifications (e.g. DevOps, Professional Scrum Master, Azure Fundamental, SAFe Agilist and many others)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Internal coaching programs & training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Long-term career with development and growth opportunities
Who we are
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: