Begin a meaningful career right here
Digitalization and Automation Specialist
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med, Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir.
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
Our Warsaw-based Supply Network Operations is looking for candidates for the position: Logistics Digitalization & Automation Specialist inWarsaw (Zabraniecka Str.) Poland
About our Logistics Department:
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the premier.
Why apply? The job scope:
- Deliver work processes improvements by automation of repeated tasks and digitalization of business processes in Logistics
- Drive improvement in work processes and critical metrics
- Collaborate with internal and external partners: planning teams, warehouses, customer teams to deliver new tools and technologies
- Identify and resolve potential issues (i.e. capacity, product availability)
The Role Requires:
- Your English and Polish to be proficient (written and spoken)
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Flow as a plus) and basic knowledge of VBA, data bases, SQL
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Strong priority-setting & discipline and can-do approach
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- A challenging job based on work contract (‘umowa o pracę’) in a dynamic and multinational organization
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one
- Attractive salary with regular revision
- Attractive benefits (i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, Lunch subsidy, Company shuttle bus and parking lot, sport card, private medical care, flex work, fitness club and massage service in the office)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion, and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: