Begin a meaningful career right here
Endpoint threat management manager - Operations
ENDPOINT THREAT MANAGEMENT MANAGER – OPERATIONS
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
EPTM Manager - Operations
The EPTM Manager - Operations is responsible for leading the overall EPTM Program which encompasses a variety of endpoint tools including but not limited to Antivirus, HIPS/HIDS, Firewall, Adaptive Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence Exchange, Data Exchange Layer, and DLP/Portable Media Protection. The position requires serving in multiple capacities including Program Manager, Operations Manager, Solutions Manager, and Project Manager. The position requires experience leading information security projects for large enterprises, the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and balance operational/security aspects of the overall program.
This role requires the ability to shift quickly between the following capacities:
Lead overall EPTM Program
Provide vision for future capabilities, etc.
Responsible for running operations for endpoint tools including but not limited to AV, HIPS/HIDS, Firewall, ATP, TIE, DXL, DLP/Device Control.
Responsible for all policy configuration, changes, exclusions, low risk processes, etc.
Serve as primary interface with both DXC (for Ops) and McAfee (vendor).
Responsible for SOW Approvals, architecture changes, work direction for DXC, etc.
Serve as Project Manager for EPTM portion of various ongoing projects including PMP (Portable Media Protection) Solution, DLP (POC), etc.
Technical Competencies and Experience:
Prior experience with the following technologies is expected:
Host Intrusion Prevention/Detection,
Data Loss Prevention
Additionally, for this role experience with the following technologies will be helpful:
McAfee ePO (ePolicy Orchestrator)
McAfee Real Protect
McAfee Dynamic Application Containment
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
McAfee Data Exchange Layer
McAfee Device Control
Demonstrated experience and understanding of the following:
- Malware analysis
- Implementing endpoint protection capabilities on cloud platforms
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Antivirus and packet inspection
- Endpoint security analysis with Windows, Mac, and Linux host event data and related tools
- Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity, and Incident Response, Investigations & Forensics, and System Recovery
- Solid understanding of information, host and network security hardening and requirements; networking protocols; common intrusion techniques; and common risk management concepts
- Basic knowledge of database architecture and maintenance
- Virus detection, malware detection, intrusion detection, and prevention systems
Experience in Information Security policy framework development, maintenance and enforcement.
One or more of the following certifications ideal: CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- Role requires working from the Procter & Gamble Warsaw, Poland location
·P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
·Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
·Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
·Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
·Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
·Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
·Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
·Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
·P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted,
quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®,
Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®,
Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G
community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100
thousand employees worldwide. Please visit
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: