Begin a meaningful career right here
ENDPOINT THREAT MANAGEMENT MANAGER - OPERATIONS
ENDPOINT Threat Management Manager - Operations
EPTM Manager - Operations
The EPTM Manager - Operations is responsible for leading the overall EPTM Program which encompasses a variety of endpoint tools including but not limited to Antivirus, HIPS/HIDS, Firewall, Adaptive Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence Exchange, Data Exchange Layer, and DLP/Portable Media Protection. The position requires serving in multiple capacities including Program Manager, Operations Manager, Solutions Manager, and Project Manager. The position requires experience leading information security projects for large enterprises, the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and balance operational/security aspects of the overall program.
This role requires the ability to shift quickly between the following capacities:
· Lead overall EPTM Program
· Provide vision for future capabilities, etc.
· Responsible for running operations for endpoint tools including but not limited to AV, HIPS/HIDS, Firewall, ATP, TIE, DXL, DLP/Device Control.
· Responsible for all policy configuration, changes, exclusions, low risk processes, etc.
· Serve as primary interface with both DXC (for Ops) and McAfee (vendor).
· Responsible for SOW Approvals, architecture changes, work direction for DXC, etc.
· Serve as Project Manager for EPTM portion of various ongoing projects including PMP (Portable Media Protection) Solution, DLP (POC), etc.
Technical Competencies and Experience:
Prior experience with the following technologies is expected:
·Host Intrusion Prevention/Detection,
·Data Loss Prevention
Additionally, for this role experience with the following technologies will be helpful:
·McAfee ePO (ePolicy Orchestrator)
·McAfee Real Protect
·McAfee Dynamic Application Containment
·McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
·McAfee Data Exchange Layer
·McAfee Device Control
Demonstrated experience and understanding of the following:
- Malware analysis
- Implementing endpoint protection capabilities on cloud platforms
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Antivirus and packet inspection
- Endpoint security analysis with Windows, Mac, and Linux host event data and related tools
- Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity, and Incident Response, Investigations & Forensics, and System Recovery
- Solid understanding of information, host and network security hardening and requirements; networking protocols; common intrusion techniques; and common risk management concepts
- Basic knowledge of database architecture and maintenance
- Virus detection, malware detection, intrusion detection, and prevention systems
Experience in Information Security policy framework development, maintenance and enforcement.
One or more of the following certifications ideal: CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- Role requires working from the Procter & Gamble Warsaw, Poland location
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: