Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Direct to Consumer Integration Engineer Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This role is expected to lead best practices in IT engineering and be hands-on in understanding solution technology & architecture to deliver a high quality and reliable Direct-to-Consumer (E-Commerce) product integration within P&G Digital Brand and Consumer Experiences (DB&CE) organization. This role will report into P&G’s Corporate IT Function, DB&CE Team, which support enterprise wide platforms and capabilities to support Digital Marketing/eCommerce.
- Be responsible for the delivery of Direct to Consumer Global IT platform integration and maintain relations with business teams, product teams and external service providers.
- Leads the integration design & execution across enterprise platforms and 3rd party service providers.
- Creates quality integration artifacts: diagrams, specifications, tests, business requirements etc.
- Creates/adopts corporate integration standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborates with architects and developers to ensure integration and architecture principles are met.
- Bridges between Development & Operations support teams across vendors and P&G.
- Provides hands on support to complex issue resolution and supports application owners/project teams for any integration needs.
- Continuously upgrades own technical skills, to understand, influence product design and architecture as well as supporting infrastructure, integration and operations processes and tools.
- Previous demonstrated experience in IT engineering roles. Proven passion and success in IT (in an integration management and/or software build/test/delivery type of role).
- Be able to assess what impacts operational metrics and recommend improvement across application and infrastructure layers (network, databases, integrations).
- Ability to build, test, debug and optimize code for new integration components / micro-services
- Solid understanding of web development with experience in system integration preferred.
- Strong leadership, communication skills with demonstrated technical and analytical skills in IT.
- Fluent English
- For above product learning opportunities are: Azure Cloud (logic apps and services), Dell Boomi, API Management (Apigee, Azure API Management), Postman, Swagger, Open API, REST and SOAP APIs (Big Commerce, Akamai Identity Cloud are examples of SaaS platforms we integrate with), JS, Incentive Solutions (ex. coupons, samples) and web application development / maintenance including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, SEO, Privacy, Security, Accessibility standards, etc.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
Certificates & Preferred Qualifications:
Experience programming in e.g. Azure, HMTL, .NET, React, JS, Python, or Go
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, working with passionate people and receiving ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues.
- Ability to work on global IT projects supporting different P&G regions and business units
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways, we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: