Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a HR Strategic Partner to be responsible for providing HR Leadership to one of our business units, this role willlook afterHR processes and improvements and influence senior leadership to support changes. You will play a key role in developing our people, building leadership capability and advancing an agile, high performing organisation to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Build, lead and implement various HR projects together with other HR functions to answer to the business needs and goals
- Build on management capabilities, driving compliance, ensuring we operate within the legal framework of the country
- Devise and implement new processes that will help with people retention and development
- Lead and implement HR strategy in line with Procter & Gamble’s purpose, values and principles
- Leadcomplex Employee Relations disputes which will require practical business judgment, sophisticatedinterpersonal skills and effective business solutions
- Implement new ideas to improve employees’ relations and moral
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Significant HRStrategic Partner experience
- Validatedability to partner with business leaders to build business strategies, deploy them to the organisation and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery
- Creative mindset with strong motivation tomotivate change and constantly challenge status quo
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and able to deliver against deadlines
- Experience in Employee Relations is a benefit
- Proficiency in English and Polish
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: