We are looking for a candidate to fill in a position in theLegal DepartmentofP&G Central Europe
In-house Legal Counsel - Warsaw Regional Headquarters
The job scope includes:
Procter & Gamble attorneys play a vital role in helping to build the Company’s business while protecting its assets, and assuring its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
P&G lawyers work in a challenging environment that requires a sound base of knowledge and outstanding practical problem-solving skills.
You will assist in planning, conducting legal research and providing legal advice. You will also be responsible for the preparation of legal documents, compliance with contract terms and be involved in handling relevant legal issues, corporate projects and lawsuits in an international environment.
Among your other responsibilities will be: negotiating contract issues; negotiating with governmental and non-governmental authorities; managing litigation; handling issues in advertising clearance and advertising disputes with competitors and state authorities; logistics and warehousing; competition law, employment related and other civil and administrative legal matters; co-operating with other key functions within the Company on highly publicized issues.
The ideal candidate:
• holds a degree in Law, bar exam is not a requirement
• has a maximum 3 years of legal experience
• is fluent in English, both verbal and written
• can relocate to Warsaw
• has strong leadership profile and passion to make a difference
• has good problem solving skills
• is adaptable and enjoys working in a team environment
What we offer:
• multicultural work environment, international career opportunities
• challenging job with meaningful responsibility
• competitive compensation and benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.