Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology - Penetration Tester
Procter & Gamble is seeking a highly skilled candidate to join our Cyber Defense team and find security vulnerabilities before others do. If you are a recent graduate, or new to Information Security / Cyber Security, this role is an opportunity to join a diverse, global team of Security Professionals.
This role works in a broad P&G environment, with a key focus of mission-critical applications and infrastructure.It is a unique opportunity to be immersed in the global IT ecosystem of a Fortune 500 company, and work on vulnerabilities that would never be found in short-term penetration testing engagements. The professional in this role will focus on penetration testing, learning from a group of well-seasoned ethical hackers.
As part of the role, you will be trained in multiple security domains. You will partner with various teams, such as Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Threat Hunting to achieve the shared vision of enhancing P&G’s Cyber Security posture. The role requires a strong technical knowledge and the ability to continuously learn.
Come learn from and be a part of the
industry’s best Cyber Defense team.
Perform manual penetration tests of websites, services, infrastructure and networks to discover and exploit vulnerabilities.
Collaborate with other penetration testers and Cyber Defense team members.
Clearly document and communicate findings and remediation recommendations to the application/service owners.
Partner with the Incident Response and SOC teams to operationalize new detection concepts.
Continuous learning on penetration testing techniques and tactics.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills, able to leverage complex data to identify opportunities, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, minimally Windows and Linux.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Willingness to obtain the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) certification within 1 year. Additionally, willingness to obtain within 15 months, at least 1 other ethical hacking related certification. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- Work from the Warsaw Procter & Gamble office location.
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nmap, etc. is a plus.
- Certifications: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT.
- Understanding of web-based security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and exploit them (e.g. XSS, CSRF, SQLi, session management issues, etc.).
- Prior experience in web development.
- Experience in CTF competitions or Bug Bounty programs.
- Experience in mobile (iOS/Android) application development/assessment.
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) security and exploitation.
- Ability to provide customer-facing support in a professional manner.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: