BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Experienced Hire Recruiter for P&G Europe
Procter and Gamble (P&G) produce iconic brands, loved by consumers, and trusted in millions of homes around the world including Ariel, Braun, Gillette, Always, Head & Shoulders & Oral-B, making kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms & nurseries more enjoyable for over 181 years.
In recent years the demand for outstanding talent has accelerated due to business growth and our purpose to continue delighting consumers through innovation and exceptional products. As a result, P&G have made a strategic choice to accelerate our capabilities to identify, engage and hire the very best experienced talent.
We are looking to appoint an International Recruiter based at our Warsaw office. You will be responsible for the recruitment process for experienced talent from end to end for specific roles within key markets in Europe. Use your passion for data to advise and guide Hiring Managers on market conditions, sufficiency of talent and implement the appropriate sourcing strategy.
Key to this role is the ability to be consultative – an effective and persuasive communicator, who is proactive and hands on. Many of the skills we look to hire will require the direct sourcing of passive talent. You will use your sourcing skills to identify talent, understand their skills and career aspirations and assess their fit for P&G.
The role is varied, fast paced, and exciting. You will collaborate with a broad range of customers across Europe and colleagues in our Global Talent Acquisition team. P&G actively foster development and coaching in ourselves and others and value new insights and thinking to improve our recruiting ability. We constructively disrupt, if we fail, we learn.
We strive each day for every ‘P&Ger’ to be valued, included, and able to perform at their peak. We win when everyone brings their unique self to work, when we bring out the best in each other, and when every talent is used, and every voice is heard.
What will a job in Human Resources at P&G offer you?
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1
- Training and support for continuous improvement
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process inc. Strategy Meeting, Sourcing, Screening, Assessment and offer management.
- Develop sourcing strategies and delivery plans for open requisitions, build relevant & diverse pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Be a trusted advisor to business customers by providing direction to hiring managers throughout the hiring process to ensure appropriate assessments are applied, recruitment process and policies are maintained in line with Global standards and local legislation.
- Build Talent Acquisition credibility with stakeholders by sharing knowledge, data, and insight from the external market inc. competitor activity, trends & innovation.
- Champion TA policy and processes inc. compliance, data integrity, stewardship of P&G resources.
- Build P&G equity with candidates in local markets through high quality adverts, EVP messaging and appropriate branding.
- Uses data to make more informed decisions, influence partners and ground understanding in recruitment progress and efficiency.
Essential skills & behaviours to be successful:
- Proven Recruitment Experience: You will have experience of recruiting permanent talent within large corporate / matrix organisations or agency recruitment - a combination of both would be an advantage.
- Experienced Sourcer: Skilled at using Boolean logic to identify passive talent leveraging LinkedIn, CV databases, networks, social media & Google etc.
- Data driven: Adept at acquiring, analysing, and telling stories through data. Interprets ATS data to manage workload, highlight risks and ensure system accuracy & stewardship at all times.
- Confident Communicator: Consultative in approach, skilled at managing partner expectations, able to build relationships quickly and win candidate engagement.
- Delivery Focused: Driven to go above and beyond, takes personal accountability for actions and individual success measures. Proactive in bringing solutions to problems.
- Growth Mindset: At ease working in grey areas, recommending innovative approaches, experimenting with alternate sourcing strategies. Not content with the status quo.
- Great Teammate: Openly collaborates with colleagues and shares expertise & experience to enable others to find solutions and overcome sourcing challenges.
- Technology: Well-acquainted with the MS Office Software, LinkedIn Recruiter Seat, Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Workday) and CRM platforms.
We Offer: A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential! To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: