Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Associate Manager - Brand Data and Analytics Manager
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
IT Associate Manager – Brand Data & Analytics Manager
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of
the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including
Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head
& Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®,
Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70
countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Brandstore Data and Analytics Manager. In this role, you will be managing interfaces with Company Product Master Data, R&D and related automations of business processes. You will be leading and supporting design and implementation of Brandstore Data Analytics & Reporting Platform as well as Automation Solutions using this data to automate key business processes.
You will make recommendations and decisions on design and development strategy, manage solution releases to deliver IT applications, that meet business requirements while being stable, bug-free and well supported. You will interact with other P&G IT, Sales & Marketing partners as well as other Vendor teams around the globe, to influence day to day operations and propose further improvement and long-term solution vision.
You will need to be proficient with influencing cross-functional teams as well as have communication skills to present to business partners and industry experts. You will need to stay up to date with latest Cloud, BI, Data Automation technologies and further investing in your professional development as a foundation of this role.
Some international travel may be required for this role, and it’s not expected to exceed 10-20% of time.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications)
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
We are looking for both young and experienced professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include:
- 2+ years of IT professional experience using Azure Data Analytics Platforms for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience
- Ability to understand complex data business processes to develop requirements, assess gaps, translate into technical specs, make recommendations for business on solution options, technology and benefits
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Application Management – ability to setup, maintain and manage all aspects of an application with 3rd party including end to end design, architecture, strategy, governance and administrative work – software licenses, DevOps contracts, SLA/SLM governance
- Fluency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft
Azure) will be a big advantage
- English fluency
- Candidates must hold a valid EU work permit
If you are interested, please submit your application below!
Poland ,Warsaw ,Warsaw
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER Warsaw, Poland
- IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS Warsaw, Poland
- Junior Business Analytics Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT MANAGER - BI TOOLS MANAGER Warsaw, Poland