Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Data Solution Manager
Role Title: IT Data Solution Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring ground-breaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
A data solution manager is a practitioner of data management, a discipline concerned with establishing and controlling data quality and availability required throughout the data supply chain to ensure the right business decisions are made.
The role typically requires working with upstream data supply and downstream publishing of the data as well as with the clients and users of the data. Defining data standards and aligning with a Data Governance Council is also part of the role. We are looking for a person coming from a technical background around development / programming that would like to work in a combined Data Governance & Project Management type of a role.
With us you will:
- DATA SUFFICIENCY, PORTFOLIO PLANNING, REQUIREMENTS – Gather requirements from the business & the regional data hubs to form a vision & strategy for the data type. Embedded in the solution manager role is to pick up the knowledge, understanding of current distributor application & work within the transition to cloud and data lake project to deliver the new system of records. Post implementation of the aforementioned project, the solution manager needs to be able to fully understand the implemented approach and support its needed changes & enhancements in the future
- DATA QUALITY – Define data quality standards, controls, processes, documentation to be in place, for the E2E (exchange to exchange) flow, from data ingestion to data delivery to the business. This needs to happen in coordination with operations and other teams involved
- DATA STEWARDSHIP – Security – Define/document security standards and develop user security training, especially on antitrust policies. Data security needs to be applied where the data is stored, but also consumed. Know specifics of data type especially around Antitrust, GDPR (general data protection regulation), PII (personally identifiable information).
- DATA STANDARDS – Maintain data dictionary (definition of data standards, metadata & lineage) and data catalogue (information about data types available and how to use it)
- DATA MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS – Define & build processes for change management post cloud/data lake implementation i.e. how to bring in a new measure into the model - define processes, identify approvers, flow of information and identification of actions per team/area involved
Apply if you have:
- Previous technical experience in a programming / developing type of a role
- Foundations in systems development and integration and knowledge of how data architecture fits in the overall life cycle and architecture patterns
- Ability to cooperate with both external and internal stakeholders on all levels of the organization
- Analytical mindset – ability to understand and make business decisions based on data
- Fluent English, Bachelor’s degree (IT / Computer Science)
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: