Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Innovation Engineer
IT Innovation Engineer
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
As an IT Innovation Engineer at P&G, you are a business leader from day one: you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to convert insights / innovations into actions that improve P&G’s business ideas. You’ll need to understand lots of data, derive meaningful insights, and translate sophisticated outputs into simple conclusions that will empower others to take actions to win with consumers.
You will be the primary evangelist in P&G for the power of innovation and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you anticipate what will happen, not just reflect on the past. Business expertise, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in your place in a multi-functional leadership team. Your responsibilities are innovative, challenging, and business focused.
You will also have opportunity to partner and learn with other leading-edge data, tools and systems. You will deliver insights across several business domains (marketing, sales, supply chain, etc.) with a combination of modelling / analytical skills, data management and business insight. You will anticipate and seek multimillion-dollar business problems and opportunities to transform the way P&G does business. You will use data visualization, and analytic tools to build the business building insights in mountains of data.
To do well in this role, you must have the attitude of an innovator willing to change the reality around you.
Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
- Own gathering, analysis, validation, and management of solution requirements.
- Lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management for our application(-s) to meet business, user and partner, and solution requirements.
- Leverage vendors / suppliers to deliver.
- Coordinate with the Project Managers, Operations Managers, and Architects.
- Specialize in one application or one module of larger application and / or technical platform.
We are looking for:
- The mentality of a business innovator.
- Skilled in following coding languages: Python, SQL, R, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies, specifically with Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge and experience with Power BI.
Nice to have:
- Machine Learning and Data Science knowledge and skills.
- Skills related to Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with: Data Bricks, Data Factory, AAS, etc.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools, eg. Azure DevOps.
- Solid understanding of Scala.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML 5, Tableau.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: