Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS (M/F)
Information Technology uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Data & Analytics is the group within IT covering the strategy, architecture, management and governance of the Company’s data and applying advanced analytics and big data methods to drive unique and actionable insight.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced Data & Analytics group in the industry, developing advanced mathematical models and algorithms and applying Operations Research techniques?
Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT Data & Analytics will build your Data Science and Analytics skills, develop your ability to influence and think strategically and will provide you a breadth of experience across multiple P&G businesses and type of work (whether you do Analytics for Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain).
Find out more about IT at P&G at www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ial3aeA9SE.
Our Data Scientists in IT Data & Analytics at P&G are:
- Passionate about Analytics: the ability to mine terabytes of data, develop models and algorithms to derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business is essential in our work. In this role you will provide consulting services to P&G business units in Europe, India, Middle East and Africa; you will use mathematical modeling, decision analysis and simulation to provide business insights to various aspects of the supply network (supply chain design, inventory modeling, capacity analysis, distribution flow and purchasing analytics). You will get to know a wide variety of supply chains and you will influence multi-million dollar decisions. You will act as primary evangelist for the power of technology, data, and predictive and prescriptive analysis.
- Effective communicators, self-motivated and able to drive insights into actions that improve business results. Interpersonal and communication skills are critical to thrive in a multifunctional leadership team. Your job is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive.
- Technically Capable: Data Scientists “get their hands dirty”, using data visualization (Spotfire, Tableau), and analytic tools (R, Python, SAS, JMP, Hive/Impala, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be adept at applying such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
As a Junior Data Scientist for the Supply Chain you will belong to an award-winning Analytics / Operations Research community that is global in scope, and operates across P&G’s supply chains.
You will fit if you have:
- A Master in a quantitative degree (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc.);
- Strong technical & analytical skill (R, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modeling etc);
- Demonstrated success in leadership, problem solving and priority setting;
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams;
- English fluency.
You will have a really good fit, if you:
- have passion to transform how decisions are made through adhoc & scaled application of analytics;
- have some experience in CPG (FMCG), supply chain, analytics or consulting;
- can demonstrate success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action.
Just so you know:
- We are looking for junior graduates, with a maximum of 3 years professional experience;
- You will be expected to travel for 10-20% of your time (mostly within the region of Europe, India, Middle East and Africa or the United States);
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Job location: Warsaw, Poland
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER Warsaw, Poland
- IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS Warsaw, Poland
- Junior Business Analytics Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT MANAGER - BI TOOLS MANAGER Warsaw, Poland