Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
IT MANAGER – B2B E-commerce Service Operation MANAGER
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a diverse team of IT professionals who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
P&G serves consumers
around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality,
leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®,
Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®,
Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community
includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand
employees worldwide. Please visit
Location: Warsaw, Poland
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Service Operations Manager for B2B eCommerce services. The B2B eCommerce program drives technology enabled business transformation in the way that P&G collaborates with small to mid tier direct and indirect customers. With digitization of a wide range of business processes, we help P&G to “sell more, more effectively” and our Customers to “get what they need, when they need it”.
The primary responsibility of this role is to govern and lead ongoing service operations for the full spectrum of B2B eCommerce solutions served by multiple IT vendors under integrated end-to-end global support model. You will be also engaged into projects focused on enhancing our applications and service operation work processes.
Key measures you will be accountable for are the following (but not limited to): quality of service SLA/KPI‟s, total cost of ownership, adoption, and user experience.
Staying in touch with the eCommerce industry trends will enable you to bring innovation and new service models into our space. You will provide input into service strategy with focus on innovation opportunities to grow and enhance the service offered. You will interact with the business leaders and teams, the users, application managers, Magento company and other vendors to enable Sales Teams and P&G direct and indirect customers around the globe in achieving best in class operations to drives sales. You will work with a global team of around 20 P&G people in various locations and multiple supplier resources from various companies. Some international travel may be required for this role, not expected to exceed 5-10% of time.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leaders in IT and technologies from day one.
- Work on an international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and technical certifications
- Opportunity to change roles every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
We are looking for both young and experienced professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated with a MS in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include:
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value.
- Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- 2+ years of IT professional experience in operations management roles for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience.
- Knowledge and job experience of ITIL framework supported by Foundation ITIL certificate.
- Technical development experience in existing eCommerce platforms; experience of Magento 2 will be a big advantage
- Practical experience with any programming language – we are looking for a person with practical technical experience
- Fluency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a big advantage but is not a mandate
- English fluency
- Candidates holding a valid EU work permit (for Warsaw, Poland)
If you are interested, please submit your application below!
Poland ,Warsaw ,Warsaw
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job Id: IT 00001581
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY – Digital Forensic Analyst Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology Manager San José, Costa Rica
- Neuro Diverse Hiring - Technology Department San José, Costa Rica
- Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager Dammam, Saudi Arabia