IT MANAGER – BI TOOLS MANAGER
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Application Manager for Power BI and Expert of BI Center of Excellence.
As Application Manager you will be responsible for improving existing processes and ensuring day-to-day operations for the platform.
As an Expert of BI COE you will need to deepen your knowledge and have some hands-on experience to support individual users and IT applications built on Power BI.
You will need to be proficient with influencing cross-functional teams as well as have executive communication skills to present to business partners and industry experts. You will need to stay up to date with the latest BI and visualization technologies and opportunities, especially Cloud-based technologies, further investing in your professional development as a foundation of this role.
You will have access to Microsoft resources and will be encouraged to develop your skills using formal trainings and certification paths. You will work with a team of ~10 P&G people in Center of Excellence and hundreds of users of BI tools in various locations. Some international travel may be required for this role, and it’s not expected to exceed 10-20% of time.
• P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
• Work in international team with global responsibilities.
• Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. Power BI, Azure)
• Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
• Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
• P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
• Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.