Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Managerial Summer Internship
Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day? Are you looking for a unique summer work experience?
The IT solutions we build help move millions of trucks efficiently, enable high quality video teamwork, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products and thousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences for product and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, lead consumer communication in the Web, ensure cybersecurity and more.
Start of Internship: July 1st, 2019
End of Internship: September 30th, 2019
Duration: 3 months
• You work on 2-3 real global IT projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1. You manage, own and deliver them with the help of a network of in-company and vendor professionals. We ask you to solve real-world business problems.
• You develop professionally (e.g. build IT skills, project management skills, get exposure to live IT business solutions) and personally through coaching, mentoring.
• You have contact with international business, world-class technology implementations, biggest IT vendors, and experienced managers and experts.
• You participate in corporate and functional trainings, which help you succeed in your projects and grow yourself.
• You become a member of the P&G IT team and experience a friendly, dynamic, international environment.
• You take part in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
• You enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
• We will consider you for continuing your career with us after successful completion of your Internship.
Procter & Gamble Central Europe IT offers various roles in business intelligence, business & data analytics, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. We provide solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
• Students of 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies of all faculties from Central Europe with a passion for business and technology, eager to use IT to transform the way work and business is done.
• Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
• Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills.
• Strategic perspective, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
• Fluency in English.
• We expect you to hold a valid EU work permit
Procter&Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands for home, family, beauty and health - including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®,Vicks®. We operate in approximately 70 countries through 100 thousand professionals worldwide. We have a 175-year track record of product technology and marketing innovation. You can visit www.pg.com to learn more about us and our brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: