Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Managerial Summer Internship
Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization?
Apply for a unique summer work experience, to join our diverse team of women and men - IT professionals using both IT and business skills every single day.
The IT solutions we build help move millions of trucks efficiently, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products and thousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences for product and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, lead consumer communication in the Web, ensure cybersecurity, enable high quality video teamwork and more.
IT Managerial Summer Internship in Warsaw
Work schedule: full time
Start of Internship: July 1st, 2021
End of Internship: September 30th, 2021
Duration: 3 months
As our IT Managerial Intern you will:
- Work on 2-3 real global IT projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1! You manage, own and deliver them with the help of a network of in-company and vendor professionals. We encourage you to make important decisions and solve real-world business problems that have impact on the company;
- develop professionally (e.g. build IT skills, project management skills, get exposure to live IT business solutions) and personally through coaching, mentoring;
- have contact with international business, world-class technology implementations, the biggest IT vendors and experienced managers from all over the world;
- participate in corporate and functional trainings, which help you not only succeed in your projects but also grow yourself;
- become a member of the P&G IT team and experience a friendly, dynamic, international environment;
- take part in integration events and team building activities across the summer;
- enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package;
We will consider you for continuing your career with us after successful completion of your Internship.
Procter & Gamble Central Europe IT offers various roles in business intelligence, data analytics, cloud, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. We provide solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
We are looking for:
- Students of 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies of all faculties from Central Europe with a passion for business and technology, eager to use IT to transform the way work and business is done;
- Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change;
- Very strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills;
- Strategic perspective, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams;
- Proficiency in English;
Procter&Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands for home, family, beauty and health - including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®,Vicks®. We operate in approximately 70 countries through 100 thousand professionals worldwide. We have a 175-year track record of product technology and marketing innovation. You can visit www.pg.com to learn more about us and our brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application deadline: April15th, 2021
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: