Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Operations Coordinator
Role Title: IT Operations Coordinator
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As IT Operations Coordinator, you will manage and optimize our Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platform with the support of developers and an industry leading CIAM provider. You will be working across over 200 digital platforms and registration points to ensure the CIAM system works smoothly. You will also support with incident management (according to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles) at level 2 and 3 and will have the opportunity in the future to train others in the ticket management and incident resolution. This role is fast paced and would be ideal for someone who enjoys working under pressure and is results driven. You will have an extensive onboarding process and ongoing support in the role when needed (we are open to hiring people with experience already or a fresh graduate).
With us you will:
Plan, implement and control:
- IT Operations teams supporting platforms and solutions within digital consumer experiences organization (e.g. with IT operations for consumer data platform, email marketing, azure based microservices, couponing and sampling platform, websites operations) and influence those teams to drive improvements impacting CIS (consumer identity service)
- Horizontal IT Operations team to ensure standard methodologies and processes are defined used within CIS
- Team of data quality operations to ensure that consumer data fixes within CIS are done on time and with quality
- Business and other IT teams to understand key data flow requirements, critical use cases
- Key ITIL processes, mainly change and incident management, problem management, issue management, capacity and performance management
- Operational scorecard (QoS – Quality of Service) and other key performance indicators, support incidents & problem resolution (ITIL), process simplification (e.g. LEAN)
- Root cause analysis & continuous improvement plans
- Accurate communication during incident management
- Grow own technical & data management skills to understand and influence selected applications’ architecture and data flows
- Manage ongoing changes to the identity management platform
- Lead configuration changes for existing integrations (leveraging configuration team from external suppliers)
Apply if you have:
- Previous experience in IT operations area or IT educational background together with passion and eagerness to develop within consumer identity and access management
- At least a basic understanding of Python and SQL
- Any of the following certificates (desirable, but not mandatory) - ITIL, LEAN, Six Sigma, DevOps
- English language at business fluency
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (an IT focus is desirable, but not essential)
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG profit sharing, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: