Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Operations Manager
Role Title: IT Operations Manager
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for creative attitude with strong motivation to inspire change across organization and constantly challenge status quo. If you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring ground-breaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life, this role is for you. This opportunity will let you use and grow both your IT and business skills. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are.
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded. We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
You will be encouraged to lead the best market practices, be hands-on in understanding solution technology and architecture to deliver high quality and efficient DTC (direct to consumer) E-commerce IT platform operations in P&G organization. This role will report into P&G’s corporate IT function, digital brand and consumer experiences team, which support enterprise wide platforms and capabilities to support digital marketing/eCommerce.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for coordinated IT operations of DTC application operations and maintain tight linkages and relations with eStore business teams, solution teams, and external service providers
- Manage contractual and noncontractual agreements (i.e. service level agreements and operation level agreements). Requires governance of key ITIL (information technology infrastructure library) processes such as change management, incident management, problem management, issue management, capacity and performance management and operational critical metric reporting and analytics
- Own the implementation of effective integrated operational model including important metric definitions and goals setting (process owner working directly with business and IT owners) for new DTC solutions and application service providers based on aligned operational excellence key performance indicators with business teams
- Define repeatable processes and standards that are tied to resolving specific operational challenges with clear, well defined outcomes and measurable standards for DTC operations
- Drive the continuous improvement effort by demonstrating deep operational analytics skills and incorporating industry standard methodologies
- Continuously upgrade own technical skills, to understand and influence selected applications’ architecture and supporting infrastructure. Own root cause analysis and SPOF (single point of failure) removals from operations perspective. Assess technical skills of scaled incident resolutions teams to improve to encouraged levels, using mixed team setup including in-house SRE (site reliability engineering) team members
- Lead IT operations with multiple supplier operation teams for incident management, change management, approvals and downtime planning/alignment and related communications
Apply if you have:
- Educational background (bachelor’s degree or higher) – preferably in IT related majors, and previous experience or demonstrated passion in IT roles (IT Operations / Project management / IT Quality assurance)
- Strong leadership, communication skills with demonstrated technical and analytical skills in IT operations
- Strong issue management skills / ability to lead formal IT operation critical issues and cope with crisis conflict management
- Proficient English
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
In case of any questions:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: