BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Product Manager
IT Product Manager
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation, and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As the IT Product Manager/Owner you will:
- Promote the product vision and empower team members critical to the product’s success.
- Build the business case for the product roadmap, including Epics and Features, and measure/report to partners on product impact within the market.
- Be responsible for product performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest standard methodologies, strategies, technologies, and industry changes relevant to the product domain.
- Continuously improve product and process.
- Drive execution and remove roadblocks
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of the consumers.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from planning to tactical execution
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of leading IT Products through the full product life-cycle
- Working Agile Methodology Experience; Agile Scrum is preferred
- Creation of Epics, Features, & User Stories
- Backlog Grooming (Epics, Features, & User Stories)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic insights with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Technical/business background and be able to interact with all team members and business partners.
- Ability to execute strategically and be excited to take on new products or revitalize existing ones.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have Product ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (PSPO, ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment! We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: