Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Project Manager - Global eCommerce
IT Project Manager - Global eCommerce
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
This role gives you the opportunity to use a combination of project management, technical and social skills (with superb communication in English) to deliver eCommerce solutions for our Procter & Gamble Professional (PGP) business. You will be collaborating in global, multi-function and multi-vendor environment to achieve winning business outcomes.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Accountable for eCommerce project delivery to agreed project specifications (costs / resources, time, scope, quality)
Maintain strong relationships with business teams, product teams and external service providers
Lead iterative requirements management cycle (gather, elicit, analyze, document, prioritize), lead iterative testing, release to production and early life support activities from preparation and execution through closure
Plan and estimate project related work (scope, time and cost)
Lead and coordinate execution across the project team
Communicate inside and outside the project (e.g. keeping the project on track and sharing status with partners)
Apply optimal practices and methodologies ( Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid ) to maximize project effectiveness
Follow compliance requirements, anticipate and resolve risks, issues, and opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Experienced professional in leading IT project delivery with consistent track record in IT integration projects
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Direct to Consumer solutions (Magento, BigCommerce etc.)
- Strong leadership and superb communication skills (both written and verbal), with a validated ability to influence teammates and stakeholders
- Proven technical and analytical skills in IT
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- Industry recognized project management related certificates – Scrum, PMP, Prince2
- Technical background including fundamental understanding of web development (HTML, CSS) and cloud hosting environments (Azure PaaS preferred)
- Problem-solving attitude and being an extraordinary teammate
- Proactive, initiative taking and not afraid to challenge the status quo (we hire smart people for a reason - together we'll be able to improve).
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: