BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Software Engineer
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for passionate and ambitious IT professionals and Computer Science graduates to join our IT Data & Analytics team whereby you will grow as a Software Engineer:
- You will lead development of various IT products and solutions across multiple development platforms
- You will continuously look for opportunities to create more efficient DevOps processes leveraging automation and new technologies, and exploring new development platforms.
- You will work together with Architects and Engineering Leads on design & development of P&G internal business applications used across 50+ markets and delivering integrations in large-scale enterprise IT environment.
- You will drive digital transformation for P&G and learn business perspective from top CPG company.
- You will enjoy working in Agile and DevOps teams, learning and leveraging advanced CI/CD toolset.
- You will continuously be upskilling your technical knowledge and certifications in key areas such as DevOps, Agile, Azure/Cloud, BI Tools and more.
Apply if you have:
- At the least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience (up to three years) in Salesforce development (APEX, LWC, Visualforce, metadata, integrations, SFDX and packaging)
- Skill in following our similar programming languages: Python, SQL, Scala, R
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies, especially Microsoft Azure stack
- Knowledge and experience with IT technologies such as Databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI, HTIML5
- Skills related to CICD, Automation, Agile, Scrum, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and skills with Machine Learning and Data Science (nice to have)
- Familiarity with design patterns, good unit and integration testing practices;
- Willingness to learn Architecture style/design for enterprise applications;
- The ability to work independently;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
What would be advantageous (nice to have, but non-mandatory):
- Skills in various programming languages like Python, SQL, etc.
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator or Platform Developer I),
- External Certifications like Azure Fundamentals, Azure Solution Architect, Scrum, Agile, DevOps,
- Knowledge and familiarity with CICD best practices,
- Skills in Azure, Power BI, and Cloud in general,
- DevOps / Agile programming mindset.
What we offer you:
- Work in international team with global responsibilities
- Internal coaching programs & training
- Company technical training program including external certifications
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Long-term career with development and growth opportunities
Commitment from us:
- You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will provide you with creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation – including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks®. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: