BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Data Engineer
Location: Poland – Warsaw - Prosta 20 Office
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data & Analytics team in Warsaw.
In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. This is your chance to work on interesting, global projects with some highly skilled and fun people.
We go for cloud native wherever possible – we design for a cloud and use native PaaS services.
We use Python (Django/Flask, PySpark, Pandas) and SQL for most of our backend.
We deploy our applications to Azure using Functions, Web Apps, Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, etc. Our code is delivered via CICD pipelines and we strive to follow proper coding practices (git flow).
We do our data wrangling using Databricks (PySpark, Spark SQL) and we feed our reports (mostly PBI) using Azure Analysis Services.
- Design and build new functionalities and solutions to problems
- Implement in Python/SQL back-end services
- Troubleshoot code issues
- Participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning, code reviews etc.
- Python (or equivalent) and SQL programing skills
- Cloud understanding (basic is enough; with right attitude we will get you there)
- CICD / DevOps / Agile concept understanding (basic is enough)
- English fluency
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
You can expect:
- Interesting projects, novel technology stack, friendly and supporting atmosphere
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements (incl. work from home)
- Mentoring programs and trainings (technical certification programs, access to technology provider trainings, soft skills trainings)
- Modern work equipment – PC/Mac, phone (iPhone), headsets
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: