BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior IT Manager
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We deliver IT to help P&G reach and succeed with consumers all over the world with products that improve their lives. We do technology innovation to build advantage for our company.
Warsaw IT offices offer jobs in business intelligence, business & data analytics, data warehousing and integration, consumer web technologies, mobile technologies, IT operations and supply chain IT teams. We provide solutions for our global sales, marketing, logistics, HR and product development departments.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as: Junior IT Manager
Based on your profile, preferences, fit and current team openings we will present you with an offer for one of the available types of roles, with managerial, technical or analytical focus:
- ApplicationEngineer- coordinate technical changes and requirements and establish the right user experience. Acquire and use your technical knowledge for the purpose of specific application. You will have opportunity to operate on one of the following IT platforms: MS Azure, Salesforce, Magento, Oracle Siebel, Google Cloud.
- Technical ProjectManager/Scrum Master- communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and you are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by leading solution development, release management, and operations for IT systems to meet business and solution requirements. You will apply Modern Application Development frameworks (incl. Design Thinking, Agile project management and CI/CD).
- Service Manager- establish service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Gather business requirements and lead process simplification, issue resolution, and manage changes. You will use modern IT tools (Jira, GitLab/GitHub, Selenium, Jenkins, Panaya, Zephyr, RallyDev and many more).
- Business Insights Analyst / Data Scientist- investigate business problems and help answer hard questions. You identify and compile data sources, use advanced analytics to provide business insights, to help the company grow and achieve its goals.Technology used: Python, R, KNIME.
- Application Security Engineer– get a chance to work with InfoSec Team that covers number of the domains – Application Security is on the key component of Cyber Defense, where you can work with different tools and processes, Enterprise Solutions that are used by InfoSec, understand terminology and/or support business and DevOps.
We are looking for:
- Young professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or first professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business;
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills;
- Higher education degree;
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred);
- English fluency.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one;
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities;
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work;
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications;
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G;
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home up to 2 days per week);
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans);
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: