- Junior professional (no experience required)
- Proficient in English and University certified (BA or MA)
- An individual with strong leadership skills
- A candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
You can expect:
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- Continuous learning and development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 55 nationalities from across the globe)
- Continuous growth through regular role changes
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. stock ownership plan, private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, multisport card, flex work, regular team building events, massage in the office, discount on P&G products)
- Modern, office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. table tennis, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of life-changing innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, encouraged and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Due to the current situation with global pandemic, P&G has implemented improved precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process prioritizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your CV in English!
Please note, that this job opening is for immediate hiring need.