BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Key Account Expert
Warsaw, Poland (Zabraniecka 20)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate Key Account Expert and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly help in work of P&G's Sales in daily tasks while improving your own skills? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us building collaborative and strong relationships with others while performing a role in Sales, working with one of our Key Accounts for Beauty Category team, and developing our worldwide known brands like Head and Shoulders, Pantene, Old Spice...
With us you will:
- Execute strategies in the areas of Distribution, Shelving, Pricing, Merchandising
- Support Senior KAM to sell and execute Joint Business Plan, as well as day to day interaction with the account
- Prepare and execute plans of new initiatives lunches to meet or exceed introductory and on-going shipment
- Build collaborative business relationship with internal and external partners
- Prepare reports: summarizing business results, identifying key drivers and drainers per category
- Deliver monthly sales data analysis per key categories and ad-hoc data reporting support as per business needs
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, company car)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and potential
- Constant development via regular assignments; possibility to work with different customers and categories
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
- Previous commercial experience in Key Accounts, preferably from big multinational company
- Attitude of continuously striving for excellence, and ability to take calculated risk to achieve superior results
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills, together with ability to influence others
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken)
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways i.e. Gillette, Head and Shoulders, Pantene, Old Spice, Ariel, Lenor, Fairy, Pampers, Always. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: