Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Managerial Summer Internship 2019 - Warsaw, Pampers Plant
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
- Have great opportunity to get in touch with practice of production system in making, packing or logistics department
- Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. production management systems improvement, data analysis
- Gain great work experience in the inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and getting to know process engineer role in practice
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment - other plants of the region, technical centers and also often our customers or suppliers
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Internship.
- Students of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies at technical university (IT, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Molding, Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties)
- Strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job Id: EUR00000987
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Stage / Alternance Gestion projets / Innovations sur site (m/f) Blois, France
- Internship at Strategic Supplier Management (m/f/d) Darmstadt, Germany
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland