Managerial Summer Internship in Sales
Currently we are looking for candidates for
Earliest start date: 2nd July 2019
Location: Warsaw Office
Application deadline: May 7th
Follow the leader? We prefer to build the next generation. Join P&G and you’ll dive into global challenges. Learn from some of the world’s leading experts. And craft your own unique opportunities. All while making a difference.
We’re building leaders and leadership brands.
There’s only one word to describe the work our people put into growing our brands. Amazing. And it’s something you’ll become a part of from the moment you start. With categories from Global Beauty to Baby, Feminine and Family Care, Global Health and Grooming to Fabric and Home Care, our people make the products that billions of people know and love.
- Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring
- Participate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
- Students of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies of all faculties from Central Europe or Bachelor’s graduates (up to 2 years)
- Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Fluency in English and Polish
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: