Begin a meaningful career right here
Managerial Traineeship in Human Resources
Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95000 employees worldwide.
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your area from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous growth – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual;
- Chance to become our permanent employee after successful traineeship - based on your performance, you may get the full-time job offer from P&G.
Compensation and benefits:
- Job contract with attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch subsidy, sport card);
- Flexibility in working hours (minimum 30 h/week).
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, gender identity, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Human Resources Managerial Trainee at the P&G Central Europe Headquarter in Warsaw.
Duration of Traineeship:12 months;
Work schedule: flexible (min 30h/ week);
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As aTrainee in Human Resources, you will be cooperating closely with the P&G Commercial Team (incl. marketing & sales). You will be working hand in hand with the Senior HR Manager, who will help you to develop further as HR Business Partner.
You will be working on the organizational projects focused on i.e. talent management, recruitment, building the engagement and work process improvements.
This is not your typical HR Traineeship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
The Traineeship Program provides competitive compensation as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding of various HR areas.
We are looking for people who:
- Students of Master studies or recent graduates (preferred majors: business management, HR, psychology);
- Are fluent in Polish & English (including business situations);
- Approach the challenges with the growth mindset and willingness to learn new things;
- Know how to set priorities and deliver on what you commit to;
- Love analyzing problems to build creative solutions;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals;
- Have some initial experience in HR and/or strong interest in the area;
- Having digital skills (i.e. PowerBI) would be a great asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.HR 00003981
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: