Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Summer Internship 2020 - Warsaw, Pampers Plant
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Procter & GamblePlant Pamperslocated inWarsawis looking for candidates for:
Summer Internship Program
Attractively Paid Managerial Internship
from July 1stto September 30th, 2020
Apply by: May 31st, 2020
The Summer Internshipis dedicated to bring new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Summer Interns. Join us for a great development experience!
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
- Have great opportunity to get in touch with practice of production system in making, packing or logistics department
- Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. production management systems improvement, data analysis
- Gain great work experience in the inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and getting to know process engineer role in practice
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and class-room trainings.
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment - other plants of the region, technical centers and also often our customers or suppliers
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer.
- Have the opportunity to join the P&G team full-time following the successful completion of your Internship.
We are looking for:
- Students of 3rd, 4thor 5thyear of studies at technical university (IT, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Molding, Engineering, Chemical, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties)
- Strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location: Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
Job Id: EUR00001097
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities