Begin a meaningful career right here
Master Data Specialist
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company.
Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
With us you will:
The Master Data Specialist is accountable for the on-time and quality creation of Product Master Data for groups of P&G brands in Europe. There will be involvement in Master data process and technology transformations whilst leading adoption of master data tools, processes and systems.
Ensures master data is complete by a target date for specific tasks:
- Reports creation, maintenance, criteria validators and tickets creation/follow-up
Project managing master data readiness for initiatives;
- Consolidate tasks on risk and align action plans with task organization to avoid impacts;
- Master Data Time Estimation (MDTE);
- Provide estimate of MD completion;
- Continuous audit and system health check, obsolete master data removal;
- FP code creation, tool, attributes and portfolio ownership;
- Contribution on MD setup and governance on respective project;
- Drive capability across organization on the area of expertise.
What we can offer you?
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one;
- Work in international team with global responsibilities;
- Coaching programs, training and technology certifications;
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center);
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans);
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
Commitment from us:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left, you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelors Degree;
- Fluency in English (spoken & written);
- Interest in product supply processes;
- Ability to work in multi-functional and diverse shared services environment;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to accurately and precisely work with huge data sets – knowledge of contemporary tools for working with data is preferable;
- Intermediate Excel;
- Passion to question status quo and transform processes enabled by automation and newest technologies;
- Waste elimination techniques, knowledge of tools for process improvement, six sigma is a plus.
This is a Master data role that would suit someone from a Supply Chain background with a genuine interest in data.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: