Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Here at P&G we have some of the most advanced logistics processes in the world!
As Planning Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our products are delivered to our customers on time. You will support your team in carrying out daily tasks and be the key person for any crisis management of the planning life-cycle. Further to this, you will play a major part in looking at ways to continuously innovate and optimize our world class processes.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for managing the production and distribution planning for P&G product plants and distribution centers in Europe
- Cooperate with internal and external business partners in order to ensure timely delivery of our products
- Look at ways to drive profitability through cost and cash flow improvements
- Monitor processes and implement innovative i-solutions into P&G supply chain
Apply if you have:
- Fluent English mandatory (Polish is not required)
- 2-7 years professional experience in Planning Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Supply Network Operations
- Previous experience in a people management position with ability to lead and coach
- Experience working across or implementing digital logistics processes
- Experience working with SAP advantageous
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no probation period)
- Extensive training program (SAP, Supply Chain Management training)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (40+ nationalities)
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
- Attractive benefits i.e. Stock Plan, lunch passes, transportation subsidy, multisport card, private medical care, flex work, massage in the office, P&G product discount
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: