Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Here at P&G we own the largest Planning Center in Europe and work with some of the most advanced logistics processes in the world and we are expanding!
As Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for daily planning across our product plants working closely with our suppliers, internal and external factories as well as our transportation services in order to ensure our products reach our customers on time.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Plan and coordinate one of the supply chain elements across production, material supply, demand planning, artwork
- Co-operate (daily calls, meetings) with our business partners worldwide (internal and external) to ensure timely delivery of our products
- Deal with operational work related to the systems i.e. SAP, internal P&G platforms
- Conduct and provide data analysis of inventory, service, market trend, sales
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve our standard work processes
Apply if you have:
- Fluent English mandatory (Polish is not required)
- 2-7 years hands on professional experience in Supply Chain management, Logistics, Supply network operations
- Knowledge in SAP advantageous
- Attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no probation period)
- Extensive training program (SAP, Supply Chain Management training)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (40+ nationalities)
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
- Attractive benefits i.e. Stock Plan, lunch passes, transportation subsidy, multisport card, private medical care, flex work, massage in the office, P&G product discount
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure
Who are we?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.