Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This role will see you working closely with internal and external stakeholders , where you will be responsible for daily planning on different levels in order to deliver the end product to the customer.
With us you will:
- Plan and coordinate one of the supply chain elements depending on the role: production, material supply, demand planning, artwork
- Cooperate (daily calls, meetings) with our business partners worldwide (internal and external)
- Deal with operational work related to the systems i.e. SAP and internal platforms
- Continuously improve daily/weekly/monthly standard work processes
- Conduct data analysis of inventory, service, market trend, sales
Apply if you have:
- Fluent English (Polish is not required) - ability to talk, read and write in English including business situation
- Professionals experience (2-7 years) in supply chain management, logistics, supply network operations
- Availability to work full time
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired. Additional benefits:
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- Extensive training program (SAP, Supply Chain Management training)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 40 nationalities in the office)
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
- Attractive benefits i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, Sodexo lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card, private medical care, flex work, regular team building events, massage in the office, P&G product discount
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here:
“Do something that matters”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: