Begin a meaningful career right here
Platform Engineer - Data & Reporting
PLATFORM ENGINEER - DATA AND REPORTING
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G sites that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new DevOps global role providing outstanding learning & growth opportunities.
This is a technical role that requires coding / development experience. External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- Assists the Platform Architect in driving platform change management and “evergreen” strategy. This includes ensuring the accurate versions, patches, and hotfixes are applied to address known issues and capability gaps.
- Works with Application Engineers to ensure designs for specific platforms / applications and their associated DB’s are technically consistent, are leveraging common objects/configurations where possible, are preventing unneeded custom programming, and are accurately leveraging the platform components.
- Works with the Platform Architect to ensure the platform is capable of supporting new solutions or changes to the functionality of existing solutions. This would include working with Application Engineers to assess performance impacts, data growth impacts, or any other changes that could increase the processing or storage requirements of the platform.
- Works with the Non-Production Landscape (NPL) team for the setup of new Development and Testing landscapes to support innovation driven by new application versions and solution areas.
- Works with Service Operations to ensure monitoring is in place for the health of the production infrastructure and databases. Ensures the alerts are accurately routed to the support team / organization responsible for resolution. Will have ownership for resolution of Problem tickets related to their specific area of focus.
Apply if you have:
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DBA level skills and / or certification
- Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Microsoft .NET Core / Framework
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- Azure, Azure Data Bricks & Azure Data Factory
- GE Digital - Proficy MES Suite
- SAP / ABAP
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: