Begin a meaningful career right here
Privacy Compliance (GDPR) Managerial Trainee
Privacy compliance (GDPR) trainee
Start: As soon as possible
Work schedule: Part time/Full Time
Location: Our Warsaw Office (Zabraniecka 20).
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Do you want to join the internal GDPR experts team and lead privacy compliance processes connected to sales & brand management?
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure to have the right opportunity for you, right now.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
You will get a great experience in leading privacy compliance within a multifunctional team across 9 countries with close collaboration with the regional steering team. Furthermore, you will to develop rapidly within a leading organization, and upon successful completion of the Traineeship, you will have a chance to join P&G on a managerial role.
As a Privacy Compliance Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing expertise and consultancy on GDPR compliance in marketing & sales organization and external vendors.
- Leading awareness & education of organization & vendors in GDPR compliance area. Providing dedicated trainings and ongoing capabilities development.
- Conducting regular inventory reviews & new vendors qualification.
- Providing regular reporting to Top Management & regional team
- Independently leading compliance / risk assessment.
- Executing internal and external compliance audit.
- Reviewing and constantly improving ongoing process.
- Are on the 3rd, 4th or 5th year or are early Bachelor or Master'graduate
- Are willing to work with the processes and are Interested and willing to develop in privacy compliance law
- Are a fast learner
- Have strongly discipline & project management skills
- Have strong initiative, problem solving and leadership skills
- Have a proven track record of successfully handling initiatives as a leader (for example in student’s organization)
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Are fluent in English
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into global challenges with us?
If you are interested please join us by submitting your application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: