Privacy compliance (GDPR) Trainee
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.Being ranked as the Best Company
for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
We are looking for a trainee who will join internal GDPR experts team and lead privacy compliance processes connected to sales & brand management.
You will get a great experience in leading privacy compliance within multifunctional team across 9 countries with close cooperation to regional steering team.
- Provide ongoing expertise and consultancy on GDPR compliance in marketing & sales organization and external vendors.
- Lead awareness & education of organization & vendors in GDPR compliance area. Provide dedicated trainings and ongoing capabilities development.
- Conduct regular inventory reviews & new vendors qualification.
- Provide regular reporting to Top Management & regional steering team
- Independently lead compliance / risk assessment.
- Execute internal and external compliance audit.
- Review and constantly improve ongoing process.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree graduates
- Willing to work with the processes
- Interest & will to develop in privacy compliance law
- Fast learner
- Strong discipline & project management skills
- Strong initiative, problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations
- Fluency in English
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: