Begin a meaningful career right here
Python Back End Engineer
P&G are rapidly expanding their IT team and are looking for forward-thinking, collaborative IT professionals to join our team in Warsaw. We are looking for an ambitious, inquisitive Python Back End Engineer, who enjoys solving challenging problems and creating. You will mainly be using python to solve problems in internal applications that are being used across the business.
With us you will:
- Actively participate in the Back End architecture design
- Write clean and efficient python code to solve important business problems
- Cooperate with Front End and DevOps engineers to deliver working tools
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge
- Strong experience in Python
- Experience building web applications in Django or Flask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience of Linux and/or DevOps
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field.
And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
P&G is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: