Begin a meaningful career right here
S4 HANA Reference Data Solution Owner
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The Master Data S/4 HANA Reference Data Solution Owner/Engineer will play a critical role in the successful delivery of P&G’s enterprise-wide transformation to S/4 HANA landscape. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the one of the biggest S/4 transformations worldwide. You will be responsible for the actual S/4 implementation at global scale. You will focus on the successful transformation and migration of current SAP ECC based reference data distribution solution to new S/4 HANA platform.
Your responsibilities include:
- Management of the reference data solution conversion from SAP ECC to SAP S/4, including ABAP code cleanup and remediation.
- Introduce reference data distribution solution changes (application management)
- Define data migration approach for reference data from ECC to S/4, oversee its execution and then manage (one-time load and ongoing flow)
- Manage reference data tables across SAP landscape
- Contribution to ALE/IDOC interface redesign from the functional/application standpoint
- Leading solution/application level testing
- Define and validate the dual maintenance process for customizing across ECC and S/4 master data landscapes
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Mentoring programs & trainings
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home up to 2 days per week)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- English fluency and at least a Bachelor's degree
- Significant experience in SAP platform
- Experience in data management, master data area
- ABAP, ALE/idoc experience
- Application management experience
- Solution architecture and Integration architecture experience
- Data modelling experience
- ITIL Basic, DAMA certification is a plus
- S/4 HANA experience is a plus
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: