Sales Specialist - Warsaw
Procter & Gamble is seeking talents to a Warsaw office for a position of Sales Specialist in ‘Point of Sales Materials (POSM)’ Central Europe team.
Do you want to join us and learn from the top Sales organization on the market?
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
What we offer:
• multinational and diverse work environment
• significant responsibility from day one
• performance-based career opportunities
• attractive compensation and benefit package
The ideal POSM Specialist:
• has strong initiative and problem-solving attitude
• demonstrates great project management skills
• enjoys working in a multinational team, partially located in different countries
• accepts wide responsibility and values working independently
• has positive attitude towards challenges and changes
• communicates well in Polish and English (daily use in written and oral form)
• is advanced user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and enjoys working with systems
• has interest in marketing – to enable great POSM designs
• has up to 5 years of work experience, Sales background would be an asset
• Recommending to Brand team forms and quantities of POSM needed to support the business
• Developing best in class POSM designs via external agencies
• Managing flawless production-implementation-post-analyses cycle
About POSM department:
We help to sell PG products every single day on Central Europe markets via creating & placing most effective Point of Sales Materials at best industry cost. We are bridging Brands’ marketing needs with Sales department requirements. We’re team of experts who keep P&G up to date with the greatest innovations and competitive accomplishments in the area of marketing communication on store level. We master our expertise via continuous internal and external trainings as well as thru working with the best POSM agencies in Europe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into real business challenges with us?
Job location: Warsaw , Poland
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: