BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G is looking for several passionate Sales Specialists and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly help in work of P&G's Sales in daily tasks while improving your own skills? If you have validated operational skills and look for an exciting job, then you should join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us building collaborative and strong relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
In this role you will be working closely with Key Account Managers, Trade Marketing Managers as well as with other internal departments team members (finance, logistics, IT). You will be responsible for supporting KAMs in their daily work, helping them in business understanding and business strategies’ design based on providing data reporting. You will also cooperate closely with P&G customers- biggest Polish retailers.
With us you will:
- Assemble reports: summarizing business results, identifying key drivers and drainers per category & country Support Key Account Managers, attending customers meetings and preparing materials
- Deliver monthly sales data analysis per key categories and ad-hoc data reporting support as per business needs
- Sell out data inputs to data platform (Power BI)
- Experience cross-functional work environment collaborating both internally within P&G and externally with our business partners
- Supervise and review work delivered by external agencies
- Take on an active role in organizing team meetings: managing the team to set up agenda, lead logistics and take care of budget and invoicing management
Apply if you have:
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with the office systems/ applications i.e. Excel, Power BI (nice to have)
- Executional excellence, very good cooperation & proactive approach
- High level of leadership & ownership to drive independently projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Polish and English
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Eager to learn and work within commercial structures of multinational company.
- Ability to continuously grow capability in the sales area
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, massages, in-office fitness centers, flexible work arrangements)
- Multicultural and international work environment and English as a leading business language
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways i.e. Gillette, Head and Shoulders, Pantene, Old Spice, Ariel, Lenor, Fairy, Pampers, Always. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: