Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious IT professional to join a recently formed, purposely built, innovative team – Salesforce Center of Excellence - whereby you will grow as a Salesforce Developer.
You will be able to combine your solid understanding of the Salesforce Platform and its’ declarative capabilities, as well as strong Apex & Lightning programming skills, to take responsibility for transforming direction and input from an Architect or Technical Lead into solutions - this includes developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining them.
You will work with the Architects and Application Managers, contributing to the design & development of various internal P&G applications and global-scaled solutions, while also participating in the growth and having a real possibility to shape and grow the development pillar of the CoE organization.
Apply if you have:
• Proven experience in Salesforce development (mostly Lightning & Apex, but also Visualforce)
• Very good knowledge of the platform and its declarative capabilities as well as out-of-the-box functionalities
• The ability to work independently
• Practical knowledge of Salesforce metadata and metadata-driven development as well as the usage of the tools (code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking)
• Familiarity with design patterns, good object-oriented programming practices and Clean Code rules
• Willingness to learn Architecture style/design for enterprise applications;
• Salesforce certifications
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• At least Bachelor's Degree
What would be advantageous (nice to have, but non-mandatory):
• Practical knowledge of Salesforce DX and packaging;
• Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems/platforms;
• Experience in requirements gathering and analysis and working with the business stakeholders;
• DevOps / Agile programming mindset.
What we offer:
• Work in international team with global responsibilities
• Internal coaching programs & training
• Company Salesforce-specific training program (including certifications)
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
• Regular salary increases and an individual career path with possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Realistic, long-term, career vision with development and growth opportunities
Commitment from us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will provide you with creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
If you have any questions left, you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: