Begin a meaningful career right here
Salesforce Technical Lead Developer
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious, IT professional to join a recently formed, purposely built, innovative team – Salesforce CoE (Center of Excellence) where you will grow as a Salesforce Technical Lead.
You will be able to leverage your solid understanding of the Salesforce product portfolio, Salesforce Platform (including its’ out-of-the box and declarative capabilities) and strong Apex & Lightning programming skills, to take responsibility for transforming business requirements and inputs from the Architects into detailed designs and solutions. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of the projects, leading the development team and/or developing yourself, while facing the business stakeholders and/or product owner.
You will work with the Architects and Application Managers, contributing to the design & development of various internal P&G applications and global-scaled solutions.
Being a part of the CoE team, you will also be responsible to shape and grow the development pillar of the CoE organization by setting the standards, defining processes and helping developers to grow.
Besides the internal P&G team, you will also work with multiple external partners and supplier resources.
Apply if you have:
• Track record of significant technical experience in Salesforce (design, development, deployment) proven by successful delivery of various Salesforce projects
• Experience in leading and coordinating development team in project scope
• Practical knowledge of Salesforce metadata, deployment processes, and metadata-driven development as well as the usage of the tools (code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking)
• Ability to work effectively with the business stakeholders and external partners/vendors
• Experience in designing systems/applications & leading technical workshops
• Very good knowledge of the platform and its declarative capabilities and out-of-the-box functionalities
• Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems/platforms
• Familiarity with design patterns, good object-oriented programming practices and Clean Code rules
• Willingness to learn Architecture style/design for enterprise applications
• Any official Salesforce certification
• DevOps / Agile programming mindset
• At least Bachelor's Degree
• Fluent English (written and spoken).
What would be advantageous (nice to have but non-mandatory):
• Practical knowledge of Salesforce DX and packaging
What we offer:
• Work in international team with global responsibilities;
• Internal coaching programs & trainings;
• Company Salesforce-specific training program (including certifications);
• Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy);
• Regular salary increases and an individual career path with possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance;
• Flexible working arrangements;
• Realistic, long-term, career vision with development and growth opportunities.
Commitment from us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will provide you with creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
If you have any questions left, you can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: